ILS-INC is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
ILS-INC supports the efforts of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) through the Expedited Professional Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS) contract vehicle.
This Buying Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a multiple award program providing comprehensive advisory and assistance services to:
- AMCOM Life Cycle Command
- U.S. Army Program Executive Offices (PEOs)
- U.S. Army Material Command (AMC)
- U.S. Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- Other customers
ILS-INC supports the efforts of the Marine Corps Systems Command, Acquisition Center for Support Services (ACSS), Quantico, VA under the Engineering & Scientific (E&S) Domain of the Commercial Enterprise Omnibus support service (CEOss) venture.
Key functional areas include engineering services, logistics support, test and evaluation, and total life cycle management.
Strategic Services Sourcing (S3)
ILS-INC supports the efforts of the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) through the S3 multiple award contract vehicle.
The services provided under this contract are designed to meet the integrated engineering, business function, and logistic service needs of all Team Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) customers.
Team C4ISR is composed of the following organizations:
- Communications-Electronics Research, Development, and Engineering Center (CERDEC)
- Information System Engineering Command (ISEC)
- Software Engineering Center (SEC)
- Logistics Readiness Center (LRC)
- Program Executive Office Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS)
- Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S).