ILS-INC is a first tier subcontractor to BAE Systems-Technology Solutions & Services Division on the Electronic Security Systems (ESS V) US Army Corps of Engineers Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
The ESS V is a physical security and force protection contract to provide Automated Control Systems (ACS) for worldwide support for the Department of the Army and other Department of Defense (DoD) and non-DoD installations. The ACS will fuse data into a common operating picture from the following systems:
- Utility Monitoring and Control Systems (UMCS)
- Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Fire alarm and life safety systems
- Chemical/Biological/Radiological (CBR) containment detection/filtration/response
- Utilities metering
- Mass Notification Systems (MNS)
ILS-INC will provide site support, system and component documentation, operation and maintenance manuals, and training and sustainment services.