ILS-INC continues role as a First-tier subcontractor on Lighting Kit, Motion Detector (LKMD) systems.
ILS-INC was awarded a subcontract with URS Federal Technical Services Inc. (URS) to continue integrated logistics support for the production of the LKMD ground sensor for PdM-Force Protection Systems.
The deliverables ILS-INC is responsible for updating from the system design and Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) phases of the LKMD program include:
- System Technical Manuals (TMs)
- Training Development, Management, and Conduct Packages
- Provisioning Parts List (PPL)
- Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL)
- Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Safety Assessment Report (SAR)
ILS-INC has over a nine year business relationship with URS and will continue to perform the high quality, cost effective and on-time support that this and other prime contract partners have come to expect from our company.